Phone: (856) 309-8508
Fax: (856) 309-8556
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Health Care Just for Kids
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Voorhees serves as a satellite office where specialists from the Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Del., provide specialty pediatric medical care for newborns, children and teens in Camden County and surrounding communities.
Our pediatric teams work together with your child’s pediatrician or family care provider, and pediatric specialists and researchers throughout Nemours, to achieve the very best outcome for your child.
One of our most important partnerships is with you because we believe in family-centered care. We value your input and welcome your questions so that, together, we can help your child grow up healthy.
Highlights of Our Specialty Care
- physical medicine and rehabilitation services at our new, spacious Laurel Oak Road location (including speech therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy)
- pediatric specialists selected as some of the “Best Doctors in America®,” year after year
- EKG, echocardiography and other diagnostic testing using state-of-the-art, child-sized technology and equipment
- general surgery, neurosurgery and minimally invasive procedures performed at nearby Virtua Voorhees and the Summit Surgical Center
A Network of Pediatric Specialty Care
Our office is part of Nemours' multi-specialty group practice that provides pediatric care for children and adolescents with chronic or complex medical conditions in Florida, Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. At Nemours, we take a whole-child approach to children’s health care – treating your whole child (not just the condition) and advancing life-changing research, prevention and education.
Making an Appointment
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Voorhees sees patients who are referred to us by primary care family physicians, pediatricians and referring specialists.
With a referral, you can make an appointment with us in a few different ways:
- call us directly
- ask your physician to call us
- have your physician to send an electronic referral (eReferral), and we’ll call you
When you call to make your appointment, we’ll first pre-register your child, collecting information such as:
- your child’s name and address
- date of birth
- parent phone numbers (home and cell)
- primary care physician/referring physician contact information (if needed)
- pharmacy preference
- insurance information (including Medicaid or other assistance programs)
At Your Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment so we have plenty of time to register your child in our system.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
- Patient Registration (PDF)
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families
Medical Services at Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Voorhees
- Allergy & Immunology
- Audiology & Hearing
- Cardiac Diagnostic Tests
- Cardiology (Heart Care)
- Concussions in Children
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Gastroenterology (Digestive Health)
- Occupational Therapy
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Rehabilitation Medicine)
- Physical Therapy
- Preventive Cardiology
- Pulmonology (Respiratory Care)
- Radiology (Medical Imaging)
- Speech & Language Therapy