Satellite specialty and primary offices throughout Pennsylvania help us extend our world-class, family-centered care to children across the region. We provide community-based physician services along with collaboration with respected health and hospital systems.
Nemours duPont Pediatrics
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Bryn Mawr: Located across from Bryn Mawr Hospital, this practice provides expanded specialty care along with imaging, therapy and surgery (at The Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children Surgery Center, Bryn Mawr, located within this same location).
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Collegeville: Our specialists from duPont Hospital for Children provide family-centered care to children and teens in Montgomery County — including pediatric cardiology care and diagnostic testing.
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Lancaster: Our specialists from duPont Hospital for Children provide family-centered care to children and teens — including pediatric cardiology, urology and nephrology care, and diagnostic testing.
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Newtown Square: Located at Main Line Health Center in Newtown Square, specialists from duPont Hospital for Children provide specialty pediatric care that includes specialized hearing evaluations, central auditory processing testing, diagnostic testing and more.
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics (Specialty Care), Philadelphia: Pediatric specialists from duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del., provide primary and specialty pediatric care at two convenient downtown offices located near Jefferson University Hospital in the heart of downtown.
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics (Primary Care), Philadelphia: Located at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital’s City Center campus building, Nemours primary care pediatricians and advance practice nurses provide care to children and teens that includes everything from routine check-ups to sick visits.
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Villanova: Located in Villanova, Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Villanova provides Villanova families premier primary care and specialty services.
Residencies & Fellowships
Nemours trains residents, medical students, and fellows in pediatrics through our affiliation with Sydney Kimmel Medical College in Philadelphia.
Learn more about our: