Setting Higher Standards in Children's Health Care
Every parent wants the best for their child. We work hard to provide excellent care for kids — and people are noticing. Keeping our promise to do whatever it takes has earned Nemours a place among the most respected pediatric health care systems in the nation.
Pediatric Patient Care
- Our pediatric specialty programs were named among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report. Pediatric Specialties include: Cancer, Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, and Urology.
- 152 Nemours physicians are ranked among the Best Doctors in America® for 2011-2012 by Best Doctors®, Inc.
- Our family-centered care ranks in the top 20% in key patient satisfaction areas
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children nursing program granted Magnet status 2012, by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), in recognition for its professional nursing excellence.
Quality & Safety
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children was awarded the Elite Distinction as one of 12 Leapfrog Group's Top Children's Hospitals in the country in 2012, recognizing exceptional quality and patient safety.
- Excellent quality and safety outcomes, including hospital readmissions for asthma, patient survival rates, and surgical infection prevention
Health Information & Technology
- Our Delaware locations were named among America’s 150 Top Workplaces by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, through a national survey of Nemours Associates.
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children is nationally recognized by: