Phone: (321) 722-3616
Hours: Hours vary; please call
Phone: (321) 722-3616
Health Care Just for Kids
Nemours Children’s Clinic, Viera makes our specialty pediatric care available to children and teens in Melbourne and throughout Brevard County. This satellite clinic, located on the first floor of the Spyglass Medical Center, provides follow-up and ongoing care with some of the same physicians your child sees at our downtown Orlando clinic location and Nemours Children’s Hospital, Orlando, only closer to home.
Our pediatric teams work together with your child’s pediatrician or family care provider, and pediatric specialists and researchers throughout Nemours to achieve the very best outcome for your child.
One of our most important partnerships is with you because we believe in family-centered care. We value your input and welcome your questions so that, together, we can help your child grow up healthy.
Highlights of Our Specialty Care
- Streamlined check-in and check-out process, ensuring smooth visits
- pediatric specialists selected as some of the “Best Doctors in America®,” year after year
- state-of-the-art equipment, EKG, echocardiography, nasopharyngo-laryngoscopes, pulse oximetry and uroflwmetry
- weight management consultation programs for kids ages three to 16
A Network of Pediatric Specialty Care
Our clinic is part of Nemours' multi-specialty group practice that provides pediatric care for children and adolescents with chronic or complex medical conditions in Florida, Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. At Nemours, we take a whole-child approach to children’s health care – treating your whole child (not just the condition) and advancing life-changing research, prevention, and education.
Orlando Clinics and Hospital Partners
To make life more convenient for families, Nemours pediatric specialists provide care at our satellite clinics in Lake Mary as well as at Viera, and at our downtown clinic location. We also partner with Holmes Regional Medical Center, Melbourne, and we’re part of Nemours Children’s Hospital in Lake Nona.
Find out more:
- Nemours Children's Hospital, Orlando
- Nemours Children’s Clinic, Orlando
- Nemours Children’s Clinic, Lake Mary
- Holmes Regional Medical Center, Melbourne
We also have academic affiliations with the University of Central Florida (UCF) College of Medicine helping to train the next generation of pediatric physicians through the pediatric residency programs.
Making an Appointment
Are you a new patient? Your child’s first appointment will be at the Nemours Children’s Clinic, Orlando location.
Nemours Children’s Clinic, Viera sees patients who are referred to us by primary care family physicians, pediatricians, and referring specialists.
With a referral, you can make an appointment with us in a few different ways:
- Call us directly.
- Ask your physician to call us.
- Have your physician send us an electronic referral (eReferral) and we’ll call you.
When you call to make your appointment, we’ll first pre-register your child, collecting information such as:
- your child’s name and address
- date of birth
- parent phone numbers (home and cell)
- primary care physician/referring physician contact information (if needed)
- pharmacy preference and phone number
- insurance information (including Medicaid or other assistance programs)
At Your Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment so we have plenty of time to register your child in our system.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child