Phone: (609) 652-1000
Amenities: ATM, Cafeteria
Plan Your Visit: Parking » | Campus Map »
Learn more about AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, City Campus »
Phone: (609) 652-1000
Collaborating for Kids
Nemours collaborates with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, City Campus to extend advanced round-the-clock pediatric care to children and families in Absecon Island and beyond.
Kids are different from adults and need specialized care, so Nemours’ pediatric specialists are there for families at the AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, City Campus to provide:
- Consultation and assistance with pediatric emergencies and newborn examinations.
- Hospitalist care for children at the Stanley M. Grossman Pediatric Center, the hospital’s dedicated pediatric unit. Nemours hospitalists are board-certified pediatricians who are experts in treating hospitalized infants, children and adolescents. Working alongside the staff at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, City Campus, our Nemours hospitalists communicate directly with your child’s physician to offer seamless inpatient care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Nemours and AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, City Campus also work together to:
- Coordinate care, when needed, with our specialists at Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Egg Harbor Township and Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del.
- Facilitate the transfer of extremely ill patients to duPont Hospital for Children.
About AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, City Campus
Now a 276-bed hospital, AtlantiCare’s Atlantic City Campus also offers:
- The region’s only Level II Trauma Center (which means that all emergency services and surgical services are available 24/7 for trauma patients).
- Board-certified emergency physicians available all day, every day.
- A comprehensive center for surgical weight loss.
- A complete array of inpatient and ambulatory healthcare services.
Medical Services in Egg Harbor Township and Vineland
At Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Egg Harbor Township our Nemours pediatric physicians and medical teams provide outpatient specialty care and consultation for children in more than a dozen pediatric specialties, including nationally recognized programs in allergy, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, immunology, nephrology, neurology and orthopedics.
When the children we see at Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Vineland need to be hospitalized, have surgery or receive additional tests, we can refer them to our Nemours duPont Pediatrics at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Mainland Campus to get quality, comprehensive care close to home.