View your child's medical records through our secure online portal, day or night.
Online Access to Your Child's Medical Records
We launched a new design of MyNemours on October 12, featuring improved navigation and layout. Your login and password has not changed. If you have any questions, please call (877) 696-3668 or email email@example.com.
Online Medical Records
MyNemours is your free, personal access to select areas of your child's medical record, including test results. It’s also your key to direct, confidential electronic communication with your child’s Nemours medical providers.
With MyNemours you can:
- request an appointment
- renew prescriptions
- communicate with your child's medical provider
- view and print select medical information like your child's growth chart or immunization record
- manage health care information using your computer, iPhone or Android mobile device
How to Sign Up
A parent (or legal guardian) can sign up for MyNemours to gain online access to portions of your child's medical record.
What You'll Need
- internet connection with an updated browser (Internet Explorer)
- a valid email address
- an activation code from participating provider
How Do I Get an Activation Code?
Nemours registration staff can create your MyNemours account during your next visit. Or, you can Request an Activation Code online, provide the neccessay information and receive an activation code via email within 3 days.
Once your account has been created, you will use the activation code to create your MyNemours user name, password and security questions below. The activation code will expire within 60 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
MyNemours is only available to patients and their parents or legal guardians.
Each user has a personal MyNemours account with a unique ID number and password, which means a family could have three different accounts (for you, your child and your spouse), with three different passwords.
Nemours requires proof of guardianship in the medical record for access to be granted to the Legal Guardian. This can be the Delaware Care Giver form or appropriate court documentation.
- Parents and Legal Guardians can have access to their child's medical record when the child is under 18. When the child is between the ages of 12 and 17, certain aspects of the medical record are no longer viewable. This is because federal and state law require us to protect certain aspects of an adolescent's medical record.
- At age 18, your child is legally an adult and MyNemours access for the parent will automatically terminate.
- Patients can access their own MyNemours account at any age.
Parents, Legal Guardians and Patients can grant access to MyNemours for other individuals by filling out the "Authorization to Disclose PHI to a Name Individual via MyNemours." This form is available at Nemours and must be filled out in person.
No, you will have one MyNemours account and will be able to access each of your children's information within that MyNemours account.
An adult patient can fill out the "Authorization to Disclose PHI to a Named Individual via MyNemours" form to grant the parent continued access. This must be done in person. If your adult child is of Diminished Capacity, please speak to your child's provider regarding continued access.
MyNemours is owned and operated by Nemours and we do everything we can to ensure confidentiality.
- controlled through secure activation codes, personal IDs and passwords
- protected with the latest encryption technology
- compliant with all state and federal privacy laws and regulations, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
When you bring your child for a visit to a Nemours pediatric hospital, specialty clinic or primary care office anywhere in the U.S., the encounter is automatically recorded in our secure electronic medical record system.
MyNemours online medical record access allows you to:
- Collaborate with your child’s medical team. Ask questions about a test result, request appointments and prescription refills, provide updates on your child’s health status, and receive feedback within 3 days. Please note: MyNemours is not intended for emergency or urgent situations. If you have an immediate concern call your child’s doctor or, in the event of an emergency, dial 911.
- View your child’s imaging and lab results. Review certain results like blood work and imaging studies. MyNemours will display results 4 days after Nemours have received the final result.
- Access your child’s health summary. Browse, download and print parts of your child’s medical information, like letters, immunizations, and growth charts. Use these documents for your personal records or to share with other care providers.
- Browse KidsHealth, America’s most trusted source for pediatric health information. Read personalized information about your child’s medical condition, relevant health and wellness topics, checklists, videos and much more, all written in a personable, easy-to-understand format.
A provider's note is not viewable via MyNemours. However, you can see the ecounter diagnosis, vitals, patient instructions, follow-up instructions and orders that were placed during a visit. This is found in the Past Appointments section.
You can expect a reply to MyNemours messages within 3 business days. MyNemours should not be used for urgent requests. Please call your child's provider for urgent matters, or call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
You can request an appointment with your chld's provider in the "Request an Appointment" section of MyNemours.
Nemours is working towards allowing parents to schedule their own appointments online, we call this Direct Scheduling. The "Schedule an Appointment" section will show you the departments currently using Direct Scheduling.
Yes, you will find a printer icon in the upper right corner of the page in most areas of MyNemours. This allows you to print things like the immunization record, upcoming appointment information and the Wallet Card.
If your child is between the ages of 12 and 17, certain aspects of the medical record are protected by federal and state laws. Please speak to your child's provider regarding access to this information. You can also use the "Get Medical Advice" message to request your child's medication refill.
You can use the "Forgot MyNemours User Name" link on the MyNemours Sign In page to retrieve the login ID. You will be required to enter your first name, last name, email address and date of birth. This information must match your MyNemours account information. Once entered, the system will send an email with your current MyNemours user name.
If you have forgotten your password, use the "Forgot Password" link on the MyNemours Sign In page to reset the password. You will supply your MyNemours user name, date of birth and email address. This information must match your MyNemours account. Once entered, you will be able to reset the password.
Contact MyNemours technical support if you have:
- technical problems
- enrollment status questions
- problems with your activation code
- forgotten your security question
Helpful Tips Before You Call
- MyNemours is not intended for emergency or urgent situations. If you have an immediate concern, call your child’s doctor or, if it’s an emergency, dial 911.
- Your child’s physicians manage the medical summary information on MyNemours. If you believe there is an error in your child’s medical record, please submit a Request for Amendment to the doctor’s office where your child received care.
- Not all test results can be accessed online. In some cases, your physician may want to share this information with your family in person. If you have questions about a test, please send your provider a "Get Medical Advice" message via MyNemours or call your child's physician.
Contact MyNemours Technical Support
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.