View your child's medical records through our secure online portal, day or night.
At Nemours, we want to help you any way we can, including assisting you in the financial aspects of your child’s care. We do whatever it takes to make this part of the process easier, so you can focus on more important things — like helping your child
Nemours Financial Counselors
Our counselors are on site in our hospitals and clinics to guide you through the financial process. We’re always ready to help:
- design an interest-free payment plan you can afford
- assist you with Medicaid eligibility and enrollment
- identify and help you apply for available state and federal assistance, like the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- help you apply for funds through Nemours financial assistance programs
- help you apply for discounts through the Nemours Uninsured Discount Program
Financial Assistance Resources
Read more information about what financial programs are available and other resources to help with your child's health care expenses.
Wilmington, Del.: (302) 651-5747 or (800) 252-0040
Jacksonville, Fla.: (904) 697-3721
Orlando, Fla.: (407) 650-7703
Pensacola, Fla.: (850) 473-4509
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.