- Exceptional Quality & Safety
- Among the Best Patient Satisfaction
- Clinical Trials and Research Breakthroughs
- Leading the Way in Electronic Health Records
How to Refer a Patient
Request an appointment at Nemours
for your patients:
- Submit an e-Referral
- Call (850) 505-4700 or toll-free 1-800-SOS-KIDS
Important Numbers to Know
- HMO Authorization: (850) 473-4534 • fax: (850) 505-4711
- Medical Records: (850) 473-4570 • fax: (850) 473-4710
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Nemours Children's Clinic in Pensacola Liaisons are available to provide resources, help solve problems, and coordinate educational events.
Physician Liaison activities include:
- Visiting offices to educate providers on Nemours resources.
- Promoting Continuing Medical Education activities that feature Nemours children's health experts.
- Responding to provider concerns about services at the Nemours Children's Clinic in Pensacola.
- Introducing new physicians and programs to the provider community.
- Developing informative resources to assist you in your referral to a
Program & Services
Find contact information, lists of what to bring to your appointment, and resources for each of our Nemours specialty programs.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Audiology & Hearing
- Bone Tumors
- Brain Tumors
- Cardiac Diagnostic Tests
- Cardiology (Heart Care)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Endocrinology (Hormones & Growth)
- Gastroenterology (Digestive Health)
- Hand & Upper Extremities
- Hearing Loss
- Hematology (Blood Disorders)
- Limb Length Discrepancy
- Myringotomy (Ear Tubes)
- Nephrology (Kidney Health)
- Oncology (Cancer Care)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Brittle Bone Disease)
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pediatric Surgery
- Preventive Cardiology
- Pulmonology (Respiratory Care)
- Radiology (Medical Imaging)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Spina Bifida
- Urologic Surgery
- Urology (Urinary Health)
Choose from a list of resources to help you refer your patients to Nemours Children's Clinic and our specialists.
Important Numbers to Know
All appointments are made by calling the clinic directly, or by calling the main number so the receptionist can transfer you to the clinic you need.
Phone: (850) 505-4700 or
HMO Authorization Line
Phone: (850) 473-4534
Fax: (850) 505-4711
Phone: (850) 473-4570
Fax: (850) 473-4710
Refer a Patient Online
You now have the option of requesting appointments for your patients online. Our e-referral Program should be used only for routine appointments. For urgent referrals, please call the clinic directly.
Monitor Your Patients
NemoursLink is designed to help community-based physicians more easily monitor patients they have referred to Nemours or one of its affiliate locations for care and treatment. This secure website is only available to registered users. User ID and password are required.