View trusted insights from KidsHealth.org, the #1 most viewed health site for children, created by the experts at Nemours. We've also provided information from the most-respected
From Nemours' KidsHealth
- How Do Doctors Test for Allergies?
- Asthma Basics
- Managing Asthma
- Bug Bites and Stings
- All About Allergies
- Allergy Shots
- Environmental Control Measures
- Food Allergies
- Milk Allergy in Infants
- Immune System
- How Do Doctors Test for Food Allergies?
- What Is Skin Testing for Allergies?
- Do Allergies Cause Asthma?
- Definition: Allergy-Triggered Asthma
- Nut and Peanut Allergy
- Egg Allergy
- Blood Test: Allergen-Specific Immunoglobulin E (IgE)
- Asthma Center
- Serious Allergic Reactions (Anaphylaxis)
- Seasonal Allergies (Hay Fever)
- Can Kids Get Allergies All Year?
- Hives (Urticaria)