View trusted insights from KidsHealth.org, the #1 most viewed health site for children, created by the experts at Nemours. We've also provided information from the most-respected
From Nemours' KidsHealth
- Talking to Your Child About Drugs
- Could ADHD Be Hereditary?
- Teaching Kids Not to Bully
- The Rise of Psychiatric Diagnoses in Younger Kids
- Marijuana: What Parents Need to Know
- Cyberbullying: New Problems, New Tactics
- 5 Ways to Bully-Proof Your Kid
- Disciplining Your Toddler
- Helping Teens Who Cut
- Taming Tempers
- Connecting With Your Preteen
- Helping Kids Cope With Cliques
- Drugs: What Parents Need to Know
- Taking Your Child to a Therapist
- Kids and Alcohol
- Teaching Your Child Self-Control
- What Is ADHD?
- Your Child's Habits
- Helping Kids Deal With Bullies
- About Teen Suicide
- Disciplining Your Child
- Does Ritalin Have Side Effects?
- Cough and Cold Medicine Abuse
- How Can I Help My Child Overcome Shyness?