At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
How Our Care Ranks
We know that ratings and reviews are important to our families. That's why we use surveys by Press Ganey, a respected research firm, to see how we measure up.
Nemours Behavioral Health Care Ranks in Top 20 percent
Compared with other pediatric health care providers, we rank highly in these key satisfaction areas:
- Likelihood of recommending Care Provider
- Information about delays
- Care Provider gave information about medications
- Efforts to include family in decision-making
- Patient and family confidence in Care Provider
- Likelihood of recommending practice
- Friendliness and courtesy of Care Provider
- Courtesy or registration staff
- Received information about delays
- Wait time at clinic