At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
Stories: Patients and families share their experiences.
Patient Satisfaction: See what families say about our care.
News & Recognition
- Dr. Kolb Appointed to Children's Oncology Group Scientific Council
- Bone Marrow Donor Drive at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
- Nemours Receives Donation to Support Cancer Research
How Our Care Ranks
We know that ratings and reviews are important to our families. That's why we use surveys by Press Ganey, a respected research firm, to see how we measure up.
Nemours Hematology Care Ranks in Top 20%
Compared with other pediatric health care providers, we rank highly in these key satisfaction areas:
- Patient and family confidence in Care Provider
- Likelihood of recommending practice
- Explanation of problem or condition
- Care Provider spoke using clear language
- Efforts to include family in decision-making
- Friendliness and courtesy of Care Provider
- Time spent with patient and family
- Concern for questions or worries
- Concern for patient's needs
- Likelihood of recommending Care Provider