Learn about pediatric cancer, how it affects kids, and how you can help support The Endowed Chair in Childhood Cancer Research at Nemours Children’s Clinic, Jacksonville and Wolfson Children’s Hospital.
At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
Stories: Patients and families share their experiences.
Quality & Safety: Learn how we track and measure the success of our care.
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) Survival Rate
- Giving Even the Sickest Children the Best Chance at Life
Patient Satisfaction: See what families say about our care.
News & Recognition
- Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children Wins Research Grant From Hyundai Hope On Wheels
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children Again Ranked Among the Nation's Best
- Carper, Carney Announce $4.6 Million for Cancer Research
- Dr. Kolb Appointed to Children's Oncology Group Scientific Council
- Component of Turmeric Shows Promise in Brain Tumor Treatment
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Awards $75,000 Hyundai Scholar Grant For Pediatric Cancer Program
- Hyundai Hope on Wheels Awards Nemours $100,000 Grant
- Jeremy P. Wilson Foundation Donates $20,000 to Nemours Cancer Research
- Joint Cancer Program of Nemours and Wolfson Children's Receives Achievement Award
- Nemours Receives Donation to Support Cancer Research
- Nemours Researchers Uncover New Evidence of Harmfulness of Secondhand Smoke
- Students Donate Art Work to Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children