Health Care Just for Kids
Nemours Children’s Specialty Care, Daytona Beach is located inside the Easter Seals Volusia and Flagler Counties building on Dunn Avenue. In a unique collaboration with Wolfson Children’s Hospital and Easter Seals, the board-certified pediatric specialists from Nemours Children’s Health System extend quality pediatric services to children and adolescents in Volusia and Flagler counties.
Nemours: A Network of Expert Pediatric Specialty Care
At Nemours, we take a whole-child approach to children’s health care, treating your child — not just the condition — and advancing life-changing research, prevention and education for the children and families we serve, even those who may never walk in our doors.
We’re part of the Nemours multispecialty group practice that provides pediatric care for children and adolescents with chronic or complex medical conditions in Florida, Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our pediatric teams work together with your child’s pediatrician or family care provider to achieve the very best outcome for your child.
A Network of Pediatric Specialty Care
Our children's specilaty care is part of Nemours' multispecialty group practice that provides pediatric care for children and adolescents with chronic or complex medical conditions in Florida, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. At Nemours, we take a whole-child approach to children’s health care — treating your whole child (not just the condition) and advancing life-changing research, prevention and education.
Medical Services at Nemours Children's Specialty Care, Daytona Beach
At Nemours Children’s Specialty Care, Daytona Beach children get expert Nemours care — closer to home. Our pediatric specialists also work in conjunction with the on-site specialists from Wolfson Children’s Hospital and Easter Seals to provide comprehensive services for kids requiring care from different medical disciplines, all under the same roof.
Highlights of our Specialty Care
- Pediatric specialists selected as some of the “Best Doctors in America®,” year after year.
- World-class hematology/oncology services as part of the Nemours Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders.
- Convenient general surgery and plastic surgery consultation and follow-up appointments.
- Streamlined check-in and check-out process, ensuring smooth visits.
Award-winning electronic health records that help us provide safe, high-quality care.
- A commitment to family-centered care.
Medical services offered here
One of our most important partnerships is with you because we believe in family-centered care. We value your input and welcome your questions so that together, we can help your child grow up healthy.
The pediatric specialties offered at Nemours Children’s Specialty Care, Daytona Beach include:
- Surgery Consultations and Follow-Ups (Pediatric General and Plastic Surgery)
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat, or “ENT”)
Easter Seals Volusia and Flagler Counties manages an on-site pre-K charter school and a respite program for families, as well as a growing list of pediatric specialty services, including:
- deaf and hard-of-hearing care
- rehabilitation services (occupational, physical, speech-language)
Wolfson Children’s Hospital specialists also offer a growing list of pediatric health care services at this location, including:
- infectious diseases & immunology
Making an Appointment
As a parent or guardian, you can make a specialty care appointment for your child by calling the appointment line at (904) 697-3600.
While we do see patients who are referred to us by primary care physicians, pediatricians and referring specialists, we may be able to see your child without a referral based on your health insurance plan.
You can make an appointment with us in a few different ways:
- Call us directly.
- Ask your physician to call us.
- Have your physician send us an electronic referral (eReferral) and we’ll call you.
Are you a new patient? Your child’s first appointment may be at the Nemours Children's Specialty Care location in downtown Orlando.
When you call to make your appointment, we’ll preregister your child, collecting information such as:
- your child’s name and address
- date of birth
- parent phone numbers (home and cell)
- primary care physician/referring physician contact information (if needed)
- pharmacy preference and phone number
- insurance information (including Medicaid or other assistance programs)
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment so we have plenty of time to register your child in our system.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child