For Appointments: (407) 650-7715
Hours: Specialty care hours vary; call to schedule an appointment.
Amenities: Free parking, Free Wi-Fi
Health Care Just for Kids
Nemours Children’s Specialty Care, Lakeland is located at Lakeland Regional Health’s Multispecialty Grasslands Campus on Harden Boulevard. Board-certified pediatric cardiologists from Nemours Children's Hospital in Orlando offer Polk County families quality care for kids with congenital (present at birth) and acquired (occurs over time) heart disease.
Pediatric cardiology services offered in Lakeland include:
- noninvasive diagnostic testing and imaging
- fetal cardiac evaluations (for expectant moms)
- cardiac rehabilitation (ongoing care/support for kids with heart conditions)
- sports physicals (focusing on heart health)
Other medical services we offer include:
Highlights of our Specialty Care in Lakeland
- Advanced pediatric cardiology equipment and services.
- Pediatric specialists selected as some of the "Best Doctors in America®," year after year.
- Streamlined check-in and check-out process, ensuring smooth visits.
- Award-winning electronic health records that help us provide safe, high-quality care.
- A commitment to family-centered care.
At Nemours, we take a whole-child approach to children’s health care, treating your child — not just the condition — and advancing life-changing research, prevention and education for the children and families we serve, even those who may never walk in our doors.
One of our most important partnerships is with you because we believe in family-centered care. We value your input and welcome your questions so that together, we can help your child grow up healthy.
A Network of Pediatric Specialty Care
The Nemours Children’s Health System is a multispecialty group practice that provides pediatric care for children and adolescents with chronic or complex medical conditions in Florida, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our pediatric teams work together with your child’s pediatrician or family care provider to achieve the very best outcome for your child.
Specialty Care Locations in Central Florida
Making an Appointment
As a parent or guardian, you can make a specialty care appointment for your child by calling the appointment line at (407) 650-7715. While we do see patients who are referred to us by primary care physicians, pediatricians and referring specialists, we may be able to see your child without a referral based on your health insurance plan.
When you call, we'll preregister your child, collecting information such as:
- your child’s name and address
- date of birth
- parent phone numbers (home and cell)
- primary care physician/referring physician contact information (if needed)
- pharmacy preference and phone number
- insurance information (including Medicaid or other assistance programs)
At Your Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so we'll have plenty of time to register your child in our system.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
New Patient Forms
- Authorization for Treatment and Release of Information (PDF)
- Assignment of Benefits (PDF)
- Notice of Limited Liability (PDF)
Returning Patient Forms
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.