Health Care Just for Kids
Nemours Children’s Specialty Care, Lake Nona extends expert cardiology care from the Cardiac Center at Nemours Children’s Hospital to kids in Southeast Orlando. Located just south of the Beachline Expressway on Narcoosee Road, board-certified pediatric cardiologists come here to provide outpatient cardiac evaluations, imaging and preventive cardiology services.
Specialty Care Services for Your Family
At Nemours, we take a coordinated approach to children’s health care, and we treat your child — not just the condition — and advancing life-changing research, prevention and education for the children and families we serve, even those who never enter our doors.
One of our most important partnerships is with you because we believe in family-centered care. We value your input and welcome your questions so that together, we can help your child grow up healthy.
Highlights of Our Specialty Care in Lake Nona
- Pediatric specialists selected as some of the “Best Doctors in America®,” year after year
- Advanced pediatric cardiology equipment and services
- Streamlined check-in and check-out process, ensuring smooth visits
- Award-winning electronic health records that help us provide safe, high-quality care
- A commitment to family-centered care
- Care provided by experts who are part of the Nemours Cardiac Center
Nemours: A Network of Pediatric Specialty Care
The Nemours Children’s Health System is a multispecialty group practice that provides pediatric care for children and adolescents with chronic or complex medical conditions in Florida, Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our pediatric teams work together with your child’s pediatrician or family care provider to achieve the very best outcome for your child.
Specialty Care Locations in Central Florida
To make life more convenient for families, Nemours pediatric specialists also provide care at locations in Orlando, Lake Mary, Lakeland and Melbourne.
Making an Appointment
As a parent or guardian, you can make a specialty care appointment for your child by calling the appointment line at (407) 650-7715. While we do see patients who are referred to us by primary care physicians, pediatricians and referring specialists, we may be able to see your child without a referral based on your health insurance plan.
When you call, we'll preregister your child, collecting information such as:
- your child’s name and address
- date of birth
- parent phone numbers (home and cell)
- primary care physician/referring physician contact information (if needed)
- pharmacy preference and phone number
- insurance information (including Medicaid or other assistance programs)
At Your Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment so we have plenty of time to register your child in our system.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
Bring these forms for your first appointment:
New Patient Forms
Returning Patient Forms
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF) English | Spanish Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families
Medical Services at Nemours Children's Specialty Care, Lake Nona
The pediatric specialties offered at Nemours Children’s Specialty Care, Lake Nona include:
Our pediatric cardiology team is part of the Nemours Cardiac Center located at Nemours Children’s Hospital in Orlando.