For Appointments: (800) 416-4441
Fax: (484) 483-0310
Health Care Just for Kids
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Upland is conveniently located on the campus of the Crozer-Chester Medical Center, in suite 443 of the Vivacqua Pavilion.
Health Care Just for Kids
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Upland serves as a satellite office where specialist from Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del., provide specialty pediatric care specifically designed for newborns, children and teens in Delaware County, Pa., and the surrounding areas.
Our teams work together with your child’s pediatrician or family doctor, as well as pediatric specialists throughout Nemours to achieve the very best outcome for your child.
One of our most important partnerships is with you because we believe in family-centered care. We value your input and welcome your questions so that, together, we can help your child grow up healthy.
Highlights of Our Specialty Care:
- pediatric specialists selected as some of the “Best Doctors in America®,” year after year
- EKG, echocardiography and other diagnostic testing
- additional quick testing (blood glucose, hemoglobin, hemoccult, urinalysis, etc.
- easy scheduling and streamlined check-in
A Network of Pediatric Specialty Care
Our office is part of Nemours’ multispecialty group practice that provides pediatric care for children and adolescents with chronic or complex medical conditions in Florida, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland. At Nemours, we take a whole-child approach to children’s health care — treating your whole child (not just the condition) and advancing life-changing research, prevention and education.
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Bryn Mawr and The Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children Surgery Center, Bryn Mawr
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Collegeville
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Lancaster
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Newtown Square
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Philadelphia
- Nemours Cardiac Center
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
Making an Appointment
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Upland sees patients who are referred to us by primary care family physicians, pediatricians and referring specialists.
With a referral, you can make an appointment with us in a few different ways:
- Call us directly.
- Ask your physician to call us.
- Have your physician to send an electronic referral (eReferral) and we’ll call you.
When you call to make your appointment, we’ll first preregister your child, collecting information such as:
- your child’s name and address
- date of birth
- parent phone numbers (home and cell)
- primary care physician/referring physician contact information (if needed)
- pharmacy preference
- insurance information (including Medicaid or other assistance programs)
At Your Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment so we have plenty of time to register your child in our system.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
- Patient Registration (PDF)
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.