View trusted insights from KidsHealth.org, the No. 1 most viewed health site for children, created by the experts at Nemours.
From Nemours' KidsHealth
- Managing Asthma
- Asthma Basics
- How Can I Help My Child Cooperate While Using the Nebulizer?
- What's the Difference Between Rescue and Controller Medications?
- What's an Asthma Action Plan?
- What's the Difference Between a Nebulizer and an Inhaler?
- When to Go to the ER if Your Child Has Asthma
- Definition: Allergy-Triggered Asthma
- School and Asthma
- Traveling and Asthma
- Inhaler or Nebulizer: Which One Should My Child Use?
- Do Allergies Cause Asthma?
- What's a Peak Flow Meter?
- Handling an Asthma Flare-Up