At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
Stories: Patients and families share their experiences.
- Michael: Aortic Stenosis
- Cardiology: Dalton
- Cardiology: Dylan and Brendon
- Congenital Heart Defects: Sierra
- Miracle: Congenital Heart Disease
- Heart Surgery: Owen
- Heart Transplants in Children: Josie
- Heart Transplants in Children: Seth
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: Lucy
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: Mavrik
- Tetralogy of Fallot: Alexander
- Tetralogy of Fallot: Capucine
- Tetralogy of Fallot: Katie
- Total Anomolous Pulmonary Venous Return: Luke
Quality & Safety: Learn how we track and measure the success of our care.
- Faster Echocardiogram Results Mean Earlier Diagnosis
- World-Class Surgery Offers Big Help for the Littlest Hearts
- Giving Even the Sickest Children the Best Chance at Life
Patient Satisfaction: See what families say about our care.
News & Recognition
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children Again Ranked Among the Nation's Best
- Cardiac Center Associates Make Humanitarian Trip to Peru
In the Words of Our Families
We believe that your thoughts and feedback about your family's experience with Nemours are integral to helping us continue to improve our care. Here are some of the personal testimonials we’ve received from parents like you:
"Since our first visit over 5 years ago, we have only had positive experiences with [Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children]. It is great to know that everyone is concerned with the well being of our child. As a parent, no one could ask for anything more."
"Our doctor has been my son's cardiologist since birth and we've followed him from a neighboring hospital to Nemours — he's a wonderful doctor and we have 100% trust in him for my son's care."
"You can tell the staff enjoys their job. They did a wonderful job with interaction. We think the cardiology staff shines."
"They dried my tears when I was told my daughters heart condition had 'disappeared.' They were sad to see us go as well!"
"Your staff is fantastic, helpful, and friendly. They went out of their way to make my son feel good. Wish I could go to your hospital as an adult."
"It was an extremely good experience from the first phone call to make an appointment. I got the feeling that they treated my child like one of their own children — very respectful. We were completely at ease!"
"We are seen a lot by cardiology, both inpatient and outpatient. All our appointments are made for us by the staff before we are discharged, even non-cardiology appointments. Making appointment at each clinic appointment is quick and easy."
"I sincerely appreciate the time and attention given to my daughter. Although she is just a toddler, she was treated with utmost respect and concern as any other person, and that speaks volumes to me."