Sandra Hassink, MD, FAAP, an internationally recognized expert in child obesity prevention at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, is serving as president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Read More »
At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
Quality & Safety: Learn how we track and measure the success of our care.
- Obesity: Recording Kids' Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Teens See BMI and Weight Change After Surgery
- Pediatric Primary Care: Nutrition Counseling
News & Recognition
- First Lady Partners With Nemours on Visit to Florida
- First Lady's Let's Move! Campaign Teams Up with Nemours to Launch Let's Move Child Care
- Nemours Participates in the Partnership for a Healthier America Summit
- NHPS Releases Findings Linking Fitness, Academics & Behavior
- Nemours Supports Congressional Efforts to Tackle Childhood Obesity Epidemic
- Nemours Supports Congressional Efforts to Tackle Childhood Obesity