At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
Stories: Patients and families share their experiences.
Patient Satisfaction: See what families say about our care.
News & Recognition
- Nemours Ranks in 9 of 10 Specialties in U.S. News & World Report
- Nemours Recognized as Among the Nation's Best in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report
How Our Care Ranks
We know that ratings and reviews are important to our families. That's why we use surveys by Press Ganey, a respected research firm, to see how we measure up.
Nemours Endocrinology Care Ranks in Top 20%
Compared with other pediatric health care providers, we rank highly in these key satisfaction areas:
- Explanations of problem or condition
- Patient and family confidence in Care Provider
- Concern for questions or worries
- Care Provider gave clear instructions for follow-up care
- Efforts to include family in decision-making
- Time spent with patient and family
- Care Provider gave information about medications
- Likelihood of recommending practice
- Concern for patient's privacy
- Likelihood of recommending Care Provider