View trusted insights from KidsHealth.org, the No. 1 most-viewed health site for children, created by the experts at Nemours. We've also provided information from the most-respected non-profit organizations.
From Nemours' KidsHealth
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections and Related Conditions
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Urine Test: Dipstick
- Ultrasound: Renal (Kidneys, Ureters, Bladder)
- Kidneys and Urinary Tract
- What Can I Do About My Child's Bedwetting?
- A to Z: Cystitis
- A to Z: Edema
- X-Ray Exam: Voiding Cystourethrogram (VCUG)
- Urine Test: Protein
- Urine Test: Calcium
- Urine Test: Creatinine
- A to Z: Neurogenic Bladder
Trusted External Resources
- Bedwetting Store
- Deflux — Information about Deflux injections for vesicoureteral reflux (VUR)
- VUR — Information about vesicoureteral reflux (VUR)
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Kidney Foundation
- Kidney and Urology Foundation of America, Inc.