No one knows for sure what causes nighttime wetting, also called nocturnal enuresis, but bedwetting is usually a natural part of development, and most children grow out of it. However, enuresis — not being able to control peeing in the daytime or nighttime — can be a sign of another medical condition, especially if it begins abruptly or is accompanied by other symptoms. Then it may be time for your child to be seen by Nemours pediatric urologists who specialize in treating urologic problems in children.
For Appointments: (904) 697-3600
To find out which providers serve this location, please call the main number above.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
Bring these forms for your first appointment:
New Patient Forms
Returning Patient Forms
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families