A voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) is a special test used to check for problems in the structure or function of the urinary system. Nemours pediatric urologists use this test to evaluate the bladder's size and shape and look for abnormalities, such as a blockage along the path of the urine.
For Appointments: (904) 697-3600
To find out which providers serve this location, please call the main number above.
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
Bring these forms for your first appointment:
New Patient Forms
Returning Patient Forms
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families