View trusted insights from KidsHealth.org, the #1 most viewed health site for children, created by the experts at Nemours. We've also provided information from the most-respected
From Nemours' KidsHealth
- Could That Lump Be a Hernia?
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Middle Ear Infections and Ear Tube Surgery
- Tear-Duct Obstruction and Surgery
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Intestinal Malrotation
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Enlarged Adenoids
- Preparing Your Child for Surgery
- Tonsils and Tonsillectomies
- Preparing Your Child for Anesthesia
- What Is "Minimally Invasive" Surgery?
- What Is Elective Surgery?
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Relaxation Techniques for Children With Serious Illness