When your child is sick, your world is turned upside down. But you don’t have to travel this journey alone — our spiritual care team is always here for you to provide strength and support when you need it the most.
We can help you:
- cope with the stress of an illness or hospitalization
- discuss difficult decisions
- deal with bad news
- ease the loneliness and isolation of a hospital stay
- offer religious rituals (sacraments, scriptures, ceremonies and prayers)
- contact a clergy in your own religious tradition