Get in touch with the right contacts for all of our services.
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Deptford offers a full range of outpatient specialty, surgery, imaging and therapy services.
Nemours Children’s Health System, consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s best health systems for specialty pediatric care, on Thursday celebrated the official opening of Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Deptford. Nemours broke ground on this $45 million project in April 2015.
"We are honored by the privilege of bringing this spectacular facility to Deptford Township and the families of South Jersey," said Dr. Roy Proujansky, Chief Executive of Nemours Delaware Valley Operations. "Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Deptford is a direct reflection of our commitment to keep care local – whenever possible – because we believe families deserve convenient access and continuity of care for their children, close to home."
Located at 1280 Almonesson Road near the Deptford Mall, Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Deptford offers a full range of clinical and therapy services, in addition to an ambulatory (outpatient) surgery center and onsite imaging. The 65,000 square foot building and landscaping design carefully preserves the nearby forests and wetlands to enhance the healing nature of the building. South Jersey families now have local access to a state-of-the-art care facility featuring:
- 29 specialty exam rooms
- outpatient pediatric specialty care, in 19 specialties, including:
- Allergy & Immunology
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiology (Heart Care)
- Concussions in Children
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Endocrinology (Hormones & Growth)
- Gastroenterology (Digestive Health)
- Nephrology (Kidney Health)
- Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Pediatric Surgery
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Rehabilitation Medicine)
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonology (Respiratory Care)
- Sports Medicine
- onsite medical imaging (radiology), including X-ray, sedated and unsedated magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), swallowing studies and ultrasound;
- an ambulatory (outpatient) surgery center, with two operating rooms and 10 prep/recovery rooms;
- therapeutic services, including:
- occupational, physical and speech therapy
- state-of-the-art rehabilitation facilities, including a therapy gym
- indoor therapeutic pool — the first in the area
- all-abilities playground that's wheelchair accessible
In addition to these clinical services, Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Deptford offers a number of conveniences to make a family’s visit more comfortable and enjoyable, including:
- A sibling care playroom
- A lactation room
- Community meeting space
- A café
Whiting-Turner served as construction manager on the project, Array Architects designed the building and Anchor Health Properties was the project developer.
The construction of Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Deptford is the latest evidence of Nemours’ commitment to elevating the level of pediatric care available to New Jersey families by expanding the system’s presence in their communities. For more than a decade, Nemours has delivered safe, high-quality and family-centered care to South Jersey children and families through partnerships with community hospitals like Inspira Health Network and Cooper University Health System, outpatient facilities in Vineland and Voorhees, as well as care provided at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del.
For more information on the project, please visit Nemours.org/Deptford.