Get in touch with the right contacts for all of our services.
As the Nemours Children’s Health System continues to grow in Florida, five new leaders joined the Board of Managers-Florida which serves as the governing body of Nemours Children’s Hospital and oversees clinical operations throughout Florida. The following people just became members of the Nemours Board of Managers-Florida:
- Matthew Certo, CEO and Principal of Findsome and Winmore, a Florida-based digital marketing agency. The company’s first client was his alma mater, Rollins College. Matt built the college’s first website out of his dorm room at age 19.
- Carol Craig, CEO and Founder of Craig Technologies, an aerospace and defense manufacturing center which has a team of 400 people in 20 states. The company is headquartered in Brevard County.
- Andrea Massey-Farrell, President and CEO of the Harvey and Carol Massey Foundation and the Senior Vice President for Community Relations for Massey Services Inc., the nation’s fifth largest pest management company.
- Dora Cassanova Toro, CEO and Publisher of La Prensa, Orlando, the region’s oldest Hispanic media company. Previously she owned the publication for 24 years.
- Nina Waters, President of The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida, the state’s oldest and largest community foundation.
All five individuals were appointed by The Nemours Foundation Board of Directors, which oversees the Nemours Board of Managers-Florida and the executive team at the health system’s operations in six states including Florida.
"Strong boards make for strong organizations and with this diverse group of leaders, I know Nemours just became even better," said Leonard Habas, Chair of the Nemours Board of Managers-Florida. "Together, I know we will help bring more world-class care to children and families."
Certo, Craig, Massey-Farrell, Toro, and Waters join an esteemed group on the Nemours Board of Managers-Florida, including:
- Hugh Brown
- Cathy Brown-Butler
- David Dizney
- Leonard Habas
- Toni Jennings
- Malcolm Jones Jr.
- Richard Walsh
- Robert Wilson, MD
In addition to Nemours Children’s Hospital in Orlando’s Lake Nona Medical City, Nemours operates two major pediatric specialty care centers in Jacksonville and Pensacola. In Florida, Nemours also has 12 pediatric primary care centers and six pediatric urgent care centers.
Dora Cassanova Toro