Deadline: September 1, 2021
Training Begins: July 1, 2022
Currently Accepting Applications
2. Personal statement — two pages or less
- Describe reason for pursuing general academic pediatrics fellowship
- Describe research and clinical interests, project ideas
- Describe career goals
3. Letters of recommendation (minimum three)
- One from pediatric residency program director
- Two other letters supporting your candidacy
- Portfolio of prior work (research or QI)
Nemours AGP Fellowship participates in the NRMP match for fellowship candidates.
Eligibility of Candidates
- completed a three-year accredited pediatric residency program
- board eligible/board-certified in pediatrics
- if a graduate of a medical school outside the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, a valid ECFMG certificate or one that does not expire prior to the start of the fellowship.
- if a citizen of a country other than the United States, or without permanent resident status in the United States, a copy of current and appropriate visa(s).