- PGY 1: $61,341
- PGY 2: $63,261
- PGY 3: $65,840
- PGY 4: $68,655
- PGY 5: $71,430
- PGY 6: $74,419
- PGY 7: $77,078
- PGY 8: $78,267
- prescription drug
- Bridge to a Healthy Future coverage for children
- basic leave and accidental death and dismemberment
- supplemental term life
- voluntary universal life
- voluntary critical illness
- malpractice insurance
- supplemental accidental death and dismemberment
- disability (STD and LTD)
- voluntary long term care
- flexible spending account (FSA)
- tuition reimbursement
- work cell phone
- free parking
- office space
- administrative support
- lab coat/jacket
- reimbursement for licensure, DEA, CDS, required courses (PALS, BLS)
- personal computer in office, online access
- four weeks vacation per year (PTO)
- CME: five days/year plus $1,750 for expenses
- Health Risk Assessment: Provided to all FT and PT Associates at no cost. Program consists of an online health risk assessment and access to a health coach (care counselor).
- Nurse Help Line: Provided to all FT and PT Associates and their families at no cost. Program provides toll-free access to a registered nurse, 24/7, for health care questions and advice.
- Employee Assistance Program: Program provides confidential, short-term counseling to Associates and their dependents experiencing problems that may be affecting their work or other important areas of their life.
- Health/Fitness Center: In the Delaware Valley, for a small fee, Associates have access to full fitness center, massage, and gym at the Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital. Off-site clinics, offerings vary by location.
- Child Care Center: Onsite child care at the Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital is available at discounted rates. Limited availability and subject to a waiting list.