Deadline: September 1, 2020
Training Begins: July 1, 2021
2. NRMP match
3. Curriculum vitae
4. Personal statement
5. Medical school transcript
6. United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) scores (all 3 levels)
7. Three letters of recommendation
8. Preferred candidates will be board eligible or board-certified by an ABMS-recognized board
Application and Qualifications:
1. Required qualifications for pediatric track:
- completion of an ACGME-approved residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics or Pediatrics
- board eligible or board-certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics or Pediatrics
2. Required qualifications for adult track:
- completion of an ACGME-approved residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine
- board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Please follow link to Christiana Care Health Systems website for more information on adult track.
3. Applicants from other subspecialty training programs could also be considered and are welcome to reach out to the program director.
How to Apply:
- Fellowship applications must be submitted online through the Electronic Residency Application Program (ERAS). Submitted applications should include three letters of recommendation (including one from a residency program director or current employer) and a curriculum vitae.
- Interviews will be conducted in the fall.