Application Period: July 1, 2020 - September 1, 2020
Training Begins: July 1, 2021
3. Personal statement addressing the following (two pages or less)
- Describe your reason(s) for pursuing pediatric obesity fellowship.
- Describe your research and clinical interest(s), and project idea(s)
- Describe your career goals
4. Letters of recommendation (minimum three)
- One from pediatric residency program director
- Two other letters supporting your candidacy
5. Curriculum Vitae
6. Medical transcript and USMLE scores
Eligibility of Candidates
- Completed a three-year accredited pediatric residency program
- Board eligible/board-certified in pediatrics
- If a citizen of a country other than the United States, or without permanent resident status in the United States, a copy of current and appropriate visa(s).