Deadline: September 1, 2021
Training Begins: July 1, 2022
Currently Accepting Applications. Please contact the program coordinator with any questions.
2. All candidates must have completed or are completing an ACGME–accredited pediatric residency and are becoming board-eligible for general pediatrics.
3. Our program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) . All candidates must be registered for the NRMP Pediatric Specialties Fall Match and meet all associated deadlines.
4. Complete the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) general application and follow all instructions on the Association of American Medical Colleges website.
5. Our program requires a letter of recommendation (LOR) from the pediatric residency program director and two additional letters of recommendation.
5. For each letter of recommendation, please have letter-of-recommendation writers complete the Standardized Letter of Recommendation (SLOR) , along with the written letter and submit them to the Letter of Recommendation Portal (LoRP) .
6. In addition to the LORs, a personal statement, transcript and Dean’s letter from a medical school, and USMLE or COMLEX transcripts are required.
7. Our program begins reviewing applications in August, and any applications that are incomplete or missing documents on October 1 will not be considered.