Deadline: Dec. 31, 2022
Training Begins: Aug. 1, 2024
The Thomas Jefferson University Hospital/Nemours Children’s Hospital, Delaware Pediatric Surgical Fellowship Program (Program Code 4450944001) participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Completed applications are to be submitted through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) by mid-December in order for interviews to be scheduled beginning in January.
2. ERAS-generated curriculum vitae (CV)
3. Medical school transcript
4. Copy of medical school diploma
5. Completion of an approved general surgery residency program
6. Eligibility to take qualifying examination in general surgery
7. Three letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the chair of the Department of Surgery of your surgical training program
8. Personal statement
9. ABSITE scores from your surgical residency training
10. United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) board scores
11. List of publications
12. Current Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) certificate
Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview on specified dates beginning in January. Incomplete applications will not be considered. On the day of the interview, applicants will attend a department conference and will meet individually with faculty and current trainees. The interviews will conclude by mid-afternoon. Specific issues may be addressed with the program coordinator at (302) 651-5999.