Rotations & Electives
Rotations & Clinical Experience
We work with your interests and background to develop your rotation schedule.
- A total of two elective rotations available for you to tailor the residency to your interests
- Several elective rotations for you to choose from
The rotations, clinics and electives that have been designed into the program were all included to help you become an experienced, well-rounded and professional pharmacy practitioner.
They vary in length, from four- and six-week rotations to longitudinal experiences.
From orientation to Pediatric Intensive Care, these rotations will give you a solid grounding in the profession.
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Intensive Care
- Infectious Diseases
- Clinical Informatics
- Neonatal Intensive Care
For specialized clinical experience, we offer training in various clinics.
- solid organ transplant
From Cardiac Intensive Care to Management, our electives give you the chance to personalize your educational experience.
- Investigational Drug Service/Pharmacogenomics
- Emergency Medicine
- Cardiac Intensive Care
- Solid Organ Transplant
- Medication Safety
- Ambulatory Care – Outpatient Solid Organ Transplant
- Project Management
- Practice Management
- Investigational Drug Service
- Drug Information