Deadline: November 1, 2021
- Cover letter that discusses your interest in our program and the fit between our program and your experiences and training goals. Please also indicate if you are interested in both tracks or one track in particular. (See below for a discussion of tracks).
- Curriculum Vitae
- AAPI itself (which includes essays and the DCT's verification of eligibility and readiness)
- All graduate transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation, at least two of which should be from supervisors familiar with your clinical work.
Note: We do not require supplemental application materials beyond what is listed above.
A Note About Tracks and the Application Process
It is helpful to us when applicants indicate interest in one or both of our tracks at the time of initial application, but doing so does not commit an applicant at all. Our tracks overlap quite a bit, and all training faculty are involved in both tracks. Many applicants are interested in both tracks, and we do not view this as problematic in any way. Interview invitations are not track-specific, and applicants who are invited to interview are asked to indicate at the end of the interview day, after hearing in detail about our program, whether they wish to be considered for only one or both tracks when our rankings are submitted.
Applications are due by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on Sunday, November 1, 2021. Interview offers will be extended by email on or before November 26, 2021, and all applicants will be notified of their status by December 15, 2021 at the very latest.
Interviews will be held virtually. Interview dates for the upcoming year are:
- Friday, December 10, 2021
- Monday, January 3, 2022
- Friday, January 14, 2022
The virtual interview day consists of general orientation, video "tour", opportunities to meet with current residents and fellows, and three individual faculty interviews. We request a photo as part of our interview process, which serves as a memory aid for faculty.
For applicants who indicate Spanish language fluency, a portion of the interviews will be conducted in Spanish.