Deadline: December 31, 2020
1. Submit application electronically using ERAS
2. Personal statement
3. Board scores
4. Three letters of recommendation
5. Dean's letter
Note: Letter from the Chairman is not required.
Eligibility of Candidates
- completed a three-year accredited pediatric residency program
- board eligible/board-certified in pediatrics
- if a graduate of a medical school outside the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, a valid ECFMG certificate or one that does not expire prior to the start of the fellowship.
- if a citizen of a country other than the United States, or without permanent resident status in the United States, a copy of current and appropriate visa(s).