Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon.
For established patients with routine illness or injury. Call Saturday for a same-day appointment.
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon.
Complimentary Meet-and-Greet Appointments
Walk-In Sick Care
Walk-in sick care for established patients is available 8–9 a.m. and 1–2 p.m.
Why Choose Us
For more than 25 years in Longwood, our primary pediatricians and staff have cared for kids from birth to age 18. We cherish being your family’s resource for preventive and wellness information and services, vaccinations and routine care for everyday childhood illnesses and bumps and bruises.
Your Child's Medical Home
We operate as a patient-centered "medical home," which means your child receives coordinated care that meets stringent national standards. Here, we take a team approach to caring for your child together with you.
Families choose a medical home for advanced pediatric primary care and:
- focus on prevention and whole-child wellness
- personalized care that meets your child's specific health needs
- family inclusion in care decisions
- care from qualified professionals such as registered nurses, social workers and counselors
- coordination of services, including those outside our office
We also offer expertise and services such as:
- an FAAP-certified pediatrician committed to lifelong learning (Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics)
- expertise in behavioral and developmental disabilities
- obesity management and prevention
- access to Nemours pediatric experts in a wide range of specialties, close to home
- 24/7 online doctor visits with Nemours pediatricians via CareConnect
- seamless physician access electronic health records so we're all on the same page
- online patient portal and email communication with caregivers through MyNemours
For the first visit, a child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with proof of custody.
Interpreter services are available.
Doctors & Care Teams
SallyAnn Marchi, PA-C
Languages Spoken: English
Alfonso Mireles, MD
Languages Spoken: Spanish
Map & Directions
Our primary care pediatrics office is conveniently located in the medical campus at South Seminole Hospital off of W. State Road 434.
This practice functions as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. Patients in practices that are a medical home receive high quality, comprehensive care that meets stringent national standards that go beyond local requirements. Here, your child’s primary care provider leads a care team dedicated to treating the whole person and will coordinate care with other qualified professionals as needed.
Learn More »