Walk-in sick care for established patients is available 8–9 a.m
Why Choose Us
Led by an experienced primary care pediatrician, our team fosters wellness through immunizations and preventive services, and cares for routine illnesses and every day bumps and bruises — from your baby’s first days to age 18.
Your Child's Patient-Centered Medical Home
We are a certified Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means your child receives coordinated care that meets stringent national standards. Here, we take a team approach to caring for your child, and you are an important member of the team. Learn More »
Families choose us for comprehensive pediatric primary care and:
- focus on prevention, whole-child wellness and effective management of chronic conditions
- family inclusion in care decisions
- coordination of services, including those outside our office
We also offer services such as:
- allergy evaluations and testing
- sublingual immunotherapy for allergies (an under-the-tongue drop alternative to shots)
- behavioral and developmental evaluations and management
- access to Nemours pediatric experts in a wide range of specialties, close to home
- 24/7 online doctor visits with Nemours pediatricians via CareConnect
- seamless physician access electronic health records so we're all on the same page
- online patient portal and email communication with caregivers through MyNemours
For the first visit, a child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with proof of custody.
Interpreter services are available.
Doctors & Care Teams
Janel Irene Coffing, ARNP
Languages Spoken: English
Map & Directions
Conveniently located south of Hand Avenue on Clyde Morris Boulevard near the Aberdeen at Ormond Beach community entrance.