Walk-in sick care for established patients is available 8–9 a.m
Why Choose Us
Led by an experienced primary care pediatrician, our team fosters wellness through immunizations and preventive services, and cares for routine illnesses and every day bumps and bruises — from your baby’s first days to age 18.
Your Child's Medical Home
We operate as a patient-centered "medical home," which means your child receives coordinated care that meets stringent national standards. Here, we take a team approach to caring for your child together with you.
Families choose a medical home for advanced pediatric primary care and:
- focus on prevention and whole-child wellness
- personalized care that meets your child's specific health needs
- family inclusion in care decisions
- care from qualified professionals such as registered nurses, social workers and counselors
- coordination of services, including those outside our office
We also offer services such as:
- allergy evaluations and testing
- sublingual immunotherapy for allergies (an under-the-tongue drop alternative to shots)
- behavioral and developmental evaluations and management
- access to Nemours pediatric experts in a wide range of specialties, close to home
- 24/7 online doctor visits with Nemours pediatricians via CareConnect
- seamless physician access electronic health records so we're all on the same page
- online patient portal and email communication with caregivers through MyNemours
For the first visit, a child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with proof of custody.
Interpreter services are available.
Map & Directions
Conveniently located south of Hand Avenue on Clyde Morris Boulevard near the Aberdeen at Ormond Beach community entrance.
This practice functions as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. Patients in practices that are a medical home receive high quality, comprehensive care that meets stringent national standards that go beyond local requirements. Here, your child’s primary care provider leads a care team dedicated to treating the whole person and will coordinate care with other qualified professionals as needed.
Learn More »