Insurance & Self-Pay
We participate in most health plans, including travel insurance, and welcome self-pay. All major credit cards, personal checks and cash are accepted.
Insurance We Accept »
Billing Questions: (407) 363-5753 | Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Services We Offer
Nemours Children’s Urgent Care is an option for issues that can’t wait for regular office hours. Because we only treat kids, we're experts at caring for newborns up to age 21 — and your child doesn’t have to be a Nemours patient to see us.
Illnesses and Injuries We Treat
- mild allergic reactions
- asthma flare-ups
- vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration
- ear, nose and throat pain or infection
- colds, flu, upper respiratory infections
- conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- fevers and headaches
- abdominal pain
- foreign body removal
- minor broken bones, animal bites, burns, cuts
- sports injuries, sprains
- infected wounds
- rashes, insect bites
- urinary/kidney infections
Services We Provide
- fully accredited lab onsite
- electrocardiogram (EKG)
- digital X-ray with low-dose radiation
- imaging interpreted by the doctor onsite and a radiologist at a Nemours hospital
- visit report available for your primary care physician securely online, in real-time
- electronic prescriptions sent to your pharmacy
- hospital admission assistance if needed
For emergencies, dial 911 or visit an emergency department. Please see your primary care doctor for physicals, immunizations and flu shots.
Our doctor explains when and why to bring your child to Nemours Urgent Care.
Nemours pediatricians have experience in emergency and urgent care for kids. Their passion is treating children, and they’re experts in caring for newborns up to age 21.
Interpreter services are available.