View trusted insights from KidsHealth.org, the No. 1 most-viewed health site for children, created by the experts at Nemours. We've also provided information from the most-respected nonprofit organizations.
From Nemours' KidsHealth
- Definition: Allergy-Triggered Asthma
- Definition: Allergen
- What's the Difference Between a Food Allergy and a Food Intolerance?
- How Do Doctors Test for Food Allergies?
- How Do Doctors Test for Allergies?
- Do Allergies Cause Asthma?
- Managing Asthma
- All About Allergies
- Five Ways to Prepare for an Allergy Emergency
- First Aid: Allergic Reactions
- Bug Bites and Stings
- Food Allergies Special Needs Factsheet
- Asthma: Exercise-Induced Asthma Special Needs Factsheet
- Asthma Special Needs Factsheet
- Asthma and Sports Special Needs Factsheet