View trusted insights from KidsHealth.org, the No. 1 most-viewed health site for children, created by the experts at Nemours. We've also provided information from the most-respected nonprofit organizations.
From Nemours' KidsHealth
- Does Ritalin Have Side Effects?
- Marijuana: What Parents Need to Know
- 5 Ways to Bully-Proof Your Kid
- Helping Kids Deal With Bullies
- Your Child's Habits
- Taking Your Child to a Therapist
- Teaching Kids Not to Bully
- Talking to Your Child About Drugs
- Taming Tempers
- Developing Your Child's Self-Esteem
- 504 Education Plans
- Cough and Cold Medicine Abuse
- Helping Teens Who Cut
- Could ADHD Be Hereditary?
- Teaching Your Child Self-Control
- How Can I Help My Child Overcome Shyness?
- My Child Is Stealing
- Disciplining Your Toddler
- Disciplining Your Child
- Connecting With Your Preteen
- Helping Kids Cope With Cliques
- Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Drugs: What Parents Need to Know
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder Special Needs Factsheet
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Special Needs Factsheet
- ADHD Special Needs Factsheet
- What Is ADHD?
- Autism Special Needs Factsheet
- Cutting Special Needs Factsheet
- Kids and Alcohol
- About Teen Suicide
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Special Needs Factsheet
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Childhood Stress
- Temper Tantrums
- Social Phobia Special Needs Factsheet
- Separation Anxiety
- Anxiety, Fears, and Phobias
- Anxiety Disorders Special Needs Factsheet
- A to Z: Panic Disorder
Trusted External Resources
What Is ADHD?