At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
Patient Satisfaction: See what families say about our care.
News & Recognition
- A Multicenter, Multinational Clinical Assessment Study for Pediatric Patients With Achondroplasia
- Genetic Testing for Patients With Presumably Genetic Conditions and Family Members
- Effect of TRPV4 Mutation on Calcium Channel Function - Toward New Therapies
- Genetic Basis of Cryptorchidism: Prospective Study
- Primordial Registry
- Rhizomelic Chondrodysplasia Punctata Registry
How Our Care Ranks
We know that ratings and reviews are important to our families. That's why we use surveys by Press Ganey, a respected research firm, to see how we measure up.
Nemours Genetic Disorders Care Ranks in Top 20 percent
Compared with other pediatric health care providers, we rank highly in these key satisfaction areas:
- Patient and family confidence in Care Provider
- Likelihood of recommending practice
- Likelihood of recommending Care Provider
- Time spent with patient and family
- Efforts to include family in decision-making
- Care Provider spoke using clear language
- Sensitivity to patient needs
- Concern for questions or worries
- Friendliness and courtesy of Care Provider
- Courtesy of registration staff