At Nemours, we promise to do whatever it takes to treat children as we would our own. When your child comes to Nemours, we know you’re placing your trust in us. This trust and our dedication to improving the health of your child is what inspires us to provide exceptional care and the most satisfying experience possible.
Patient Satisfaction: See what families say about our care.
News & Recognition
- A Multicenter, Multinational Clinical Assessment Study for Pediatric Patients With Achondroplasia
- Genetic Testing for Patients With Presumably Genetic Conditions and Family Members
- Effect of TRPV4 Mutation on Calcium Channel Function - Toward New Therapies
- Genetic Basis of Cryptorchidism: Prospective Study
- Primordial Registry
- Rhizomelic Chondrodysplasia Punctata Registry
- The eXtraordinarY Babies Study: Natural History of Health in Children With Sex Chromosome Trisomy
Offered by: Nemours
Location: Delaware Valley
What is the trial about?
The goal of this registry is to collect information on individuals with Microcephalic Osteodysplastic Primordial Dwarfism Type II (also called MOPDII) and other forms of microcephalic primordial dwarfism.
Who can participate?
Individuals with MOPDII, MOPDI/III, Meier-Gorlin syndrome, and unclassified or closely related forms of microcephalic primordial dwarfism as diagnosed by a physician are eligible for this registry.
What is involved?
This study involves only the collection and storage of data extracted from the medical record. There are no special procedures, visits, or expectations of you as a result of participation in this registry. You will not be asked to have any specific testing for the sole purposes of research.
- Children's Assent Form for Children Ages 7-11 (PDF)
- Adolescent Assent Form for Youth Ages 12-17 (PDF)
- Informed Consent for Paticipation in a Research Study (PDF)
- Parental Permission for Participation in a Research Study (PDF)
- Authorization to Use/Disclose Protected Health Information (PDF)
- Primordial Participant Brochure (PDF)
Contact Nemours Clinical Trials
Trial Name: Primordial Registry at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children