We know the idea of neurological problems can be scary for you and your child. Treating each child as our own, our Nemours pediatric neurology specialists provide expert care that’s as compassionate as it is technologically advanced. Whether your child has an injury or a neurological condition, we can help your child recover, improve and get back to just being a kid.
Neurological issues can affect your child’s cognitive functioning (ability to think, reason and make behavior choices), physical functioning (the way the body works), or both. Our Nemours pediatric neurologists take a team approach that brings in a variety of specialists who work together to give your child the best possible care.
The pediatric neurologists at Nemours have the expertise to evaluate, diagnose and treat children with a wide range of neurological injuries and conditions, including:
- epilepsy and seizures
- headache and migraines
- cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy and other neuromuscular disorders
- developmental delay
- sleep disorders
- learning and language disorders
- muscle and nerve disorders
- tumors in the nervous system such as neurofibromatosis, tuberous sclerosis and other neurocutaneous syndromes
- Tourette syndrome and other tic disorders
- concussions and other traumatic brain injuries