Our pediatric occupational therapy program provides evaluation and treatment services for children who have difficulty performing everyday activities. We design a comprehensive pediatric occupational therapy program tailored to your child. Our goal is always to restore as much function and independence as possible.
Pediatric occupational therapy is for children with a variety of conditions, including:
- those that are present at birth (such as cerebral palsy or
- those acquired through illness (such as muscular dystrophy
or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis)
- those acquired through accident or injury (such as traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injury, or loss of a body part)
- those due to prematurity or developmental delay
- deficits in sensory processing, commonly seen in autism