Undescended testes describes a condition where the testes fail to move down into the scrotal sac, which sometimes requires surgical treatment if there is failure of the testis to come down. As a parent of a child with undescended testes, you undoubtedly have questions about your child’s condition and treatment, and your Nemours urologist will answer all your questions and ease your concerns.
For Appointments: (904) 697-3600
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
Bring these forms for your first appointment:
New Patient Forms
Returning Patient Forms
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families
You can find a Nemours pediatric urologist at our Fleming Island location on the first Monday of every month to provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for infants, children and teens with urologic disorders.
Because our pediatric urology team is dedicated only to children, we know kids and understand how conditions involving urologic or genital problems can impact your child and family.
We strive to recommend treatment plans that offer the least invasive and most effective solutions possible.