If a varicocele, or an enlargement of the veins in the scrotum, is found during a physical examination by your child’s primary care physician, your child will be referred to a pediatric urologist. Your urologist will do a comprehensive evaluation of your child’s condition, including a physical examination and medical history.
For Appointments: (302) 651-4200
For Information: (610) 557-4800
Fax: (610) 557-4816
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
- Patient Registration (PDF)
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families
Nemours pediatric urologists see infants, children, and teens with a wide variety of pediatric urology conditions at Newtown Square two Thursdays a month in the Main Line Health Center.
What to Expect for Pediatric Urology Care at Newtown Square
Our pediatric urology specialists come from Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, where the Division of Pediatric Urology is ranked nationally for outstanding care by U.S. News & World Report.
Everyone on Nemours' pediatric urology team truly cares about your child and your family. We know how difficult it can be to deal with urological conditions, especially if surgery is needed.
We do our best to clearly explain treatment options, to answer your questions, and address all of your concerns.