A voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) is a special test used to check for problems in the structure or function of the urinary system. Nemours pediatric urologists use this test to evaluate the bladder's size and shape and look for abnormalities, such as a blockage along the path of the urine.
For Appointments: (904) 697-3600
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
Bring these forms for your first appointment:
New Patient Forms
Returning Patient Forms
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families
You can find a Nemours pediatric urologist at our Fleming Island location on the first Monday of every month to provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for infants, children and teens with urologic disorders.
Because our pediatric urology team is dedicated only to children, we know kids and understand how conditions involving urologic or genital problems can impact your child and family.
We strive to recommend treatment plans that offer the least invasive and most effective solutions possible.