A voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) is a special test used to check for problems in the structure or function of the urinary system. Nemours pediatric urologists use this test to evaluate the bladder's size and shape and look for abnormalities, such as a blockage along the path of the urine.
For Appointments: (302) 651-4200
For Information: (215) 861-8830
- photo ID
- medical and pharmacy insurance cards
- preferred pharmacy name and phone number
- names and dosage of all medications, including over-the-counter medication, your child is currently taking
- guardianship and custody papers, if a legal guardian rather than a parent accompanies your child
- Patient Registration (PDF)
- Patient Presents Without Legal Guardian (PDF)
English | Spanish
Note: A parent or legal guardian must be with a child for a first visit.
Resources for Patients & Families
Pediatric urologists are available on the first Friday of every month to provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for infants, children, and teens with urologic disorders at Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Philadelphia.
What to Expect for Pediatric Urology Care at Philadelphia
Our pediatric urology specialists come from Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, where the Division of Pediatric Urology is ranked nationally for outstanding care by U.S. News & World Report.
Everyone on Nemours' pediatric urology team truly cares about your child and your family. We know how difficult it can be to deal with urological conditions, especially if surgery is needed.
We do our best to clearly explain treatment options, to answer your questions, and address all of your concerns.